In his new book, Superpower: Three Choices for America’s Role in the World, TIME editor-at-large and president of Eurasia group Ian Bremmer discusses the three choices the United States can make about its role in the world. He characterizes the choices, each with its unique benefits and consequences, as “Indispensable America,”“Moneyball America” and “Independent America.”
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.