There’s a new teaser trailer for the 50 Shades of Grey sequel and the trailer is just that—a tease.
There isn’t any information in the 30-second clip that hungry fans can latch onto in anticipation of 50 Shades Darker, other than Christian Grey mysteriously putting on a mask. The slight superhero vibe of the clip might have something to do with the chairman of Universal saying that 50 Shades Darker would be “more of a thriller” than the first film.
Audiences have a long time to wait to figure out why Christian is putting on the mask—the movie is set to come out in February 2017.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization