If Saturday’s historic fight between Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao were a Facebook popularity contest, then the 47-0 Mayweather might just stay undefeated.
Facebook unveiled a series maps Wednesday showing which countries’ Facebook users have “liked” each boxer’s official Facebook page the most, and most of the world’s countries are on team Mayweather. Meanwhile, Pacquiao’s biggest fan bases are in Southeast Asia and in parts of the Middle East, as shown in the map below:
Looking at Mayweather alone, the top three countries where the American boxer has the most Facebook “likes” are the U.S., Mexico and the U.K., as shown in the map below:
The country where Pacquiao is the most popular by Facebook likes is also his home country, the Philippines, followed by the U.S. and Mexico:
Mayweather and Pacquiao are expected to enter the ring for their main-event fight Saturday at about 11 p.m. EDT at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada. Here’s how to watch the “Fight of the Century,” including free pay-per-view.
Read next: 10 Observations from Floyd Mayweather’s Training Camp
- What Wildfire Smoke Does to the Human Body
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- Teens Are Taking Wegovy for Weight Loss
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- How Past Lives Combines Memoir and Artistry
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk