An ad made by 3M brand Post-It in Korea shows a man renting out three floors of a skyscraper for an elaborate marriage proposal.
A description of the spot says he used 250 people to create an image of a heart with Post-It notes and a special message asking his girlfriend to marry him. The clip has racked up nearly 2 million views on YouTube since it was uploaded on April 19.
The ad was made in honor of White Day, a South Korean holiday similar to Valentine’s Day in which men give women candy and gifts (whereas on Valentine’s Day, women give men sweets).
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer