Remember 50 Cent’s notoriously awful first pitch at a Mets game last year? Well, Kendrick Lamar is the latest rapper to take the mound — this time at a Los Angeles Dodgers game — and he actually did pretty well.
Here’s Lamar’s ceremonial first pitch at Dodger Stadium Monday night:
Here’s another view:
It’s a little low, sure, but we’re still quite impressed. Even the announcer said, “nice form, nice pitch.”
With a little training, Kendrick could totally become a professional pitcher if the whole rapping thing doesn’t work out.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Why We Can't Get Over the Roman Empire
- The Final Season of Netflix’s Sex Education Sends Off a Beloved Cast in Style
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- The Case for Mediocrity
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time