Remember 50 Cent’s notoriously awful first pitch at a Mets game last year? Well, Kendrick Lamar is the latest rapper to take the mound — this time at a Los Angeles Dodgers game — and he actually did pretty well.
Here’s Lamar’s ceremonial first pitch at Dodger Stadium Monday night:
Here’s another view:
It’s a little low, sure, but we’re still quite impressed. Even the announcer said, “nice form, nice pitch.”
With a little training, Kendrick could totally become a professional pitcher if the whole rapping thing doesn’t work out.
- Volodymyr Zelensky and the Spirit of Ukraine: TIME's 2022 Person of the Year
- Mickey Guyton Is TIME's 2022 Breakthrough Artist of the Year
- The 10 Best Nonfiction Books of 2022
- Column: What Elon Musk Gets Wrong About Free Speech
- The Forgotten Story of One of the First U.S. Soldiers Killed Overseas After Pearl Harbor
- Why You're More Likely to Get Sick in the Winter, According to New Research
- Column: What the Protests Tell Us About China's Future
- 18 Last-Minute Gifts for Everyone on Your List