Remember 50 Cent’s notoriously awful first pitch at a Mets game last year? Well, Kendrick Lamar is the latest rapper to take the mound — this time at a Los Angeles Dodgers game — and he actually did pretty well.
Here’s Lamar’s ceremonial first pitch at Dodger Stadium Monday night:
Here’s another view:
It’s a little low, sure, but we’re still quite impressed. Even the announcer said, “nice form, nice pitch.”
With a little training, Kendrick could totally become a professional pitcher if the whole rapping thing doesn’t work out.
Read next: Chrissy Teigen Manages to Throw Respectable First Pitch After Tweeting That She Was ‘Pretty Drunk’
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement