John Stamos is not buying the Olsen twins’ reaction to the upcoming Full House reboot.
Stamos will produce Fuller House, which is headed to Netflix, and he and the team behind it are trying to get more of the original cast on board.
But Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, who as toddlers played youngest daughter Michelle Tanner on the show, said in a recent interview they had no clue a revival of the hit ’90s sitcom was in the works. “We just found out about it… I guess we’re going to talk to the creators and see what’s happening… I’m shocked I haven’t heard from John [Stamos],” Mary-Kate told Women’s Wear Daily.
Stamos said on Twitter that’s not the case.
Candace Cameron Bure, who played Michelle’s oldest sister on the show, is set to appear on the Netflix revival.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving