Samsung may be known as one of the world’s largest producers of computer chips, smartphones and television sets — but that doesn’t even begin to scratch the surface of this ever-expanding conglomerate.
Samsung’s operation is so massive it even includes a defense department that manufactures tanks, according to a YouTube series that tries to get a handle on the what the world’s largest companies actually make.
The South Korean conglomerate proved to be one of the hardest companies to classify, given its sprawl across a variety of industries, including hotels, petrochemicals and life insurance.
- Amanda Gorman on the Greatest Lesson She’s Learned This Year
- What Actually Worries U.S. Doctors About Omicron
- Reuniting Families Separated Under Trump Is Expensive. Should the U.S. Government Pay?
- The 10 Best Movies of 2021
- America's Foster Care System Is a Dangerous Place for Trans Teens. Now They're Fighting for Change
- Stressed About Going Back to the Office? Here Are 8 Ways to Make It Easier
- What to Know About Digital World, the Company Funding Trump's New Social Media Platform 'TRUTH Social'