Bruce Jenner’s iconic Wheaties box is for sale on eBay, if you’re willing to shell out a couple hundred dollars.
The former Olympic champion’s photo was on the front of the breakfast cereal after his gold medal victory in the decathlon in 1976. Jenner, who will continue to be referred to with male pronouns for now, came out as transgender in a recent interview with ABC, and it appears to have brought renewed interest in his cereal fame.
One unopened box of Bruce Jenner Wheaties is seeing bids as much as $255 with 5 days left, and another unopened box is getting bids up to $125.50.
The more enterprising Wheaties purchasers are even taking to social media to pitch the product for $500.
Jenner said throughout his struggle with being transgender, he’s always seen himself as more a woman than a man. “I look at it this way—Bruce always telling a lie. He’s lived a lie his whole life about who he is. And I can’t do that any longer,” Jenner said.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve