Fans of Bruce Jenner in Australia have taken to social media to show the former Olympic athlete their support by painting their nails.
As Jenner explained in his interview with Diane Sawyer after coming out as transgender, he wishes he could be comfortable enough presenting himself as female to “have my nail polish on long enough that it actually chips off.” (Jenner will continue to be referred to by male pronouns for the time being.)
An Australian radio station kicked off the nail polish trend by asking men to paint their nails to show Jenner their support, Buzzfeed reports.
The trend isn’t limited to just men:
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears