Fans of Bruce Jenner in Australia have taken to social media to show the former Olympic athlete their support by painting their nails.
As Jenner explained in his interview with Diane Sawyer after coming out as transgender, he wishes he could be comfortable enough presenting himself as female to “have my nail polish on long enough that it actually chips off.” (Jenner will continue to be referred to by male pronouns for the time being.)
An Australian radio station kicked off the nail polish trend by asking men to paint their nails to show Jenner their support, Buzzfeed reports.
The trend isn’t limited to just men:
Read next: Kanye West Helped Kim Kardashian Accept Bruce Jenner’s Transition
Listen to the most important stories of the day.
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement