The people have spoken: Diana is their name choice if the next royal baby is a girl, according to a report in the Sunday Times.
A survey of 2,200 adults found that 12% of respondents would want to name the child after Princess Diana, the child’s late grandmother. The names Alice and Charlotte followed close behind, both receiving 9% support. James leads the most-desired names if the royal baby is a boy, with 13% support. Alexander received 8% followed by Richard and Louis at 7%.
More than two-thirds of poll respondents supported Prince William’s decision to take six weeks of leave from his job as an ambulance pilot, according to People.
Princess Kate’s exact due date has not been announced, but observers believe that Prince George will soon have a baby sibling.
- From Jan. 6 to Tyre Nichols, American Life Is Still Defined by Caste
- As People Return to Offices, It’s Back to Miserable for America’s Working Moms
- The Real Reason Florida Wants to Ban AP African-American Studies, According to an Architect of the Course
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- TikTok's 'De-Influencing' Trend Is Here to Tell You What Stuff You Don't Need to Buy
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year