The people have spoken: Diana is their name choice if the next royal baby is a girl, according to a report in the Sunday Times.
A survey of 2,200 adults found that 12% of respondents would want to name the child after Princess Diana, the child’s late grandmother. The names Alice and Charlotte followed close behind, both receiving 9% support. James leads the most-desired names if the royal baby is a boy, with 13% support. Alexander received 8% followed by Richard and Louis at 7%.
More than two-thirds of poll respondents supported Prince William’s decision to take six weeks of leave from his job as an ambulance pilot, according to People.
Princess Kate’s exact due date has not been announced, but observers believe that Prince George will soon have a baby sibling.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time