A new airline featuring nonstop flights—and free Evian water—has taken to the skies.
OneJet’s nonstop flight service began April 6, flying from Indianapolis to Milwaukee, and the airline will add service to Pittsburgh to its list in early May. Its flights are all direct, and plus, there’s complimentary Evian and newspapers.
The company uses three seven-seat Hawker 400 aircraft to service the three airports, USA Today reports, and only schedules a flight if passengers book tickets.
The highest fare prices will be “two to three times the lowest coach fares” for connecting flights on other airlines, said OneJet CEO Matthew Maguire.
- The 100 Best Mystery and Thriller Books of All Time
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- What Beyoncé Gave Us
- Congress Avoided a Shutdown. What Happens Next?
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time