A sea turtle managed to photobomb a group of swimmers in the Philippines earlier this month, launching itself squarely in the frame of a group shot.
“We were posing for a group photo at Apo Island when this sea turtle surfaced to breathe and photo-bombed!” Diovani de Jesus, who took the shot, explained on his blog. “This is a reminder that humans and creatures like this gentle [sea turtle] can co-exist,” he added, saying the shallow area”is a feeding ground for sea turtles.”
Many sea turtles are endangered, as they are often poached for their eggs, meat, skin and shells, and are also harmed by climate change and habitat destruction, the Huffington Post noted.
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022