When his eight-year-old daughter wanted to walk to school by herself, this dad used a drone to make sure she got there safe.
Chris Early of Knoxville, Tenn., who owns a video production company, told WVLT Local 8 he could see her classmates looking up and pointing at the drone: “I’m sure Katie was just like, ‘Oh it’s just my dad!'”
Katie said, “I was like ‘uh, wow.'”
He told the news station he just did it for fun and to “let her know that daddy’s always watching.”
Just wait until she starts dating.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time