When his eight-year-old daughter wanted to walk to school by herself, this dad used a drone to make sure she got there safe.
Chris Early of Knoxville, Tenn., who owns a video production company, told WVLT Local 8 he could see her classmates looking up and pointing at the drone: “I’m sure Katie was just like, ‘Oh it’s just my dad!'”
Katie said, “I was like ‘uh, wow.'”
He told the news station he just did it for fun and to “let her know that daddy’s always watching.”
Just wait until she starts dating.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2022
- I Tested Positive for COVID-19 Right Before the Holidays. What Should I Do?
- Column: How To Create a Sense of Belonging In a Divided America
- How to Survive the Holidays if You're a Scrooge
- Life Expectancy Provides Evidence of How Far Black Americans Have Come
- The 10 Best Albums of 2022
- Iran Has a Long History of Protest and Activism
- 6 Ways to Give Better Gifts—Based on Science