When his eight-year-old daughter wanted to walk to school by herself, this dad used a drone to make sure she got there safe.
Chris Early of Knoxville, Tenn., who owns a video production company, told WVLT Local 8 he could see her classmates looking up and pointing at the drone: “I’m sure Katie was just like, ‘Oh it’s just my dad!'”
Katie said, “I was like ‘uh, wow.'”
He told the news station he just did it for fun and to “let her know that daddy’s always watching.”
Just wait until she starts dating.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- The End of Succession
- Scientists Get Closer to Harnessing Solar Power From Space