On The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon Tuesday night, Blake Lively and Jimmy Fallon played a game called “Say Anything.” They say random words, and the first person to stumble or repeat a word loses the round. The winner gets to apply a piece of clear tape to the loser’s face, and the game is played until someone has three pieces of tape on his or her face.
Basically, Blake Lively is really good at this game, and wrapped the late-night host in so much tape that he looked like a mummy.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2022
- I Tested Positive for COVID-19 Right Before the Holidays. What Should I Do?
- Column: How To Create a Sense of Belonging In a Divided America
- How to Survive the Holidays if You're a Scrooge
- Life Expectancy Provides Evidence of How Far Black Americans Have Come
- The 10 Best Albums of 2022
- Iran Has a Long History of Protest and Activism
- 6 Ways to Give Better Gifts—Based on Science