On The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon Tuesday night, Blake Lively and Jimmy Fallon played a game called “Say Anything.” They say random words, and the first person to stumble or repeat a word loses the round. The winner gets to apply a piece of clear tape to the loser’s face, and the game is played until someone has three pieces of tape on his or her face.
Basically, Blake Lively is really good at this game, and wrapped the late-night host in so much tape that he looked like a mummy.
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time