There is going to be a new character in the upcoming Beauty and the Beast movie, and it will be played by Stanley Tucci.
Tucci will play Cadenza the grand piano, Variety reports, a character described as a “neurotic maestro.” Tucci as Cadenza will be joined by Emma Watson as Belle, Ewan McGregor as Lumiere the candlestick and Ian McKellen as Cogsworth the clock, among the rest of a star-studded cast.
The live-action Disney movie is set to be released March 17, 2017. It is unclear how fans will be able to wait that long to see the film.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer