There is going to be a new character in the upcoming Beauty and the Beast movie, and it will be played by Stanley Tucci.
Tucci will play Cadenza the grand piano, Variety reports, a character described as a “neurotic maestro.” Tucci as Cadenza will be joined by Emma Watson as Belle, Ewan McGregor as Lumiere the candlestick and Ian McKellen as Cogsworth the clock, among the rest of a star-studded cast.
The live-action Disney movie is set to be released March 17, 2017. It is unclear how fans will be able to wait that long to see the film.
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022