There is going to be a new character in the upcoming Beauty and the Beast movie, and it will be played by Stanley Tucci.
Tucci will play Cadenza the grand piano, Variety reports, a character described as a “neurotic maestro.” Tucci as Cadenza will be joined by Emma Watson as Belle, Ewan McGregor as Lumiere the candlestick and Ian McKellen as Cogsworth the clock, among the rest of a star-studded cast.
The live-action Disney movie is set to be released March 17, 2017. It is unclear how fans will be able to wait that long to see the film.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate