Martha Stewart stole the show at Comedy Central’s roast of Justin Bieber, but don’t worry—everything’s cool between her and the pop star now.
At this year’s TIME 100 Gala, Stewart told TIME Bieber sent her a signed guitar to include in her upcoming auction benefitting the Martha Stewart Center for Living at Mount Sinai Hospital.
Stewart, who wrote a tribute to Kim Kardashian in this year’s TIME 100 issue, said she was looking forward to catching up with the reality TV star, whom she’s met several times before, at the annual event. “I want to know what she thought about my essay,” Stewart said.
Her admiration also extends to Kardashian’s husband and fellow TIME 100 honoree, Kanye West, of whom Stewart says she’s a big fan. According to Stewart, West once stopped by her headquarters to learn about how she runs her business and to get inspired.
“He’s a very inquisitive man,” Stewart said.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This