Olympic snowboarder Billy Morgan has pulled off an amazing feat, achieving the world’s first “1,800 quadruple cork.”
On the slopes of Livigno, Italy, the Brit did four flips on a snowboard while spinning sideways or downwards during five full rotations. The never-before-seen aerial is the world’s first use of the maneuver, but it’s also not an unsurprising trick from the Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics athlete, who’s been shredding on the slopes since he was a teenager.
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time