In case you hadn’t heard, Disney’s coming out with a live-action Beauty and the Beast remake. It stars Emma Watson as Belle, Dan Stevens as the Beast and Josh Gad as LeFou. (Oh, Sir Ian McKellen also signed on, so get excited.)
Josh Gad was kind enough to share the cast’s first photo — a selfie, naturally — on Instagram Tuesday:
“Can’t wait for you to be our guest,” Gad captioned the photo. Get it?
They all seem pretty excited about the movie, which doesn’t come out until 2017. Hopefully we’ll get to see plenty more cast selfies to tide us over.
- Amanda Gorman on the Greatest Lesson She’s Learned This Year
- What Actually Worries U.S. Doctors About Omicron
- Reuniting Families Separated Under Trump Is Expensive. Should the U.S. Government Pay?
- The 10 Best Movies of 2021
- America's Foster Care System Is a Dangerous Place for Trans Teens. Now They're Fighting for Change
- Stressed About Going Back to the Office? Here Are 8 Ways to Make It Easier
- What to Know About Digital World, the Company Funding Trump's New Social Media Platform 'TRUTH Social'