In case you hadn’t heard, Disney’s coming out with a live-action Beauty and the Beast remake. It stars Emma Watson as Belle, Dan Stevens as the Beast and Josh Gad as LeFou. (Oh, Sir Ian McKellen also signed on, so get excited.)
Josh Gad was kind enough to share the cast’s first photo — a selfie, naturally — on Instagram Tuesday:
“Can’t wait for you to be our guest,” Gad captioned the photo. Get it?
They all seem pretty excited about the movie, which doesn’t come out until 2017. Hopefully we’ll get to see plenty more cast selfies to tide us over.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- Death and Desperation Take Over the World's Largest Refugee Camp
- Right-Wing's New Aim: a Parallel Economy
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time