In case you hadn’t heard, Disney’s coming out with a live-action Beauty and the Beast remake. It stars Emma Watson as Belle, Dan Stevens as the Beast and Josh Gad as LeFou. (Oh, Sir Ian McKellen also signed on, so get excited.)
Josh Gad was kind enough to share the cast’s first photo — a selfie, naturally — on Instagram Tuesday:
“Can’t wait for you to be our guest,” Gad captioned the photo. Get it?
They all seem pretty excited about the movie, which doesn’t come out until 2017. Hopefully we’ll get to see plenty more cast selfies to tide us over.
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Clandestine Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- The Biggest Snubs and Surprises of the 2023 Oscar Nominations
- Talking Less Will Get You More
- Kamala Harris Subtly Emerges as Powerful White House Asset
- How Avatar: The Way of Water Became the 6th Movie in History to Make $2 Billion
- Is There Really No Safe Amount of Drinking?
- How Our Cells Strategize To Keep Us Alive