A few days ago, we reported that Adam Richman of Man v. Food fame had gone vegan. But Richman wants everyone to know that he is not strictly vegan and is still very much an omnivore.
He put the rumor to rest by sharing a photo of himself going to town on some In-N-Out Burger:
Richman reportedly went with a vegan diet to help get himself in shape to play soccer. But it’s more of a temporary dietary choice than a complete lifestyle overhaul. He emphasized this point in a few recent Instagram posts:
So, for those of you worried that Richman would never again indulge in insanely decadent meat monstrosities, you can breathe easy.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com