Your sentence at Litchfield just got extended.
Two months ahead of the season three premiere of Orange Is the New Black, Netflix has announced that it ordered a fourth season of the show to debut in 2016.
On Wednesday the company also released a first-look clip of the third season, which premieres on the streaming service June 12. In it, Crazy Eyes (Uzo Aduba) and Poussey (Samira Wiley) debate whether or not the prison’s most polarizing drug dealer Vee (Lorraine Toussaint) is still alive after she getting creamed by a car in last season’s finale.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow