In this viral clip from a recent episode of Divorce Court, Nathan Sellers accused his significant other Lia Palmquist of sleeping with the Wu-Tang Clan because she hung out with the rap group until 7 a.m. after a show.
“She gave Wu some tang,” he told Judge Lynn Toler.
“Let me just put on the record that the Wu-Tang is nothing but gentlemen, they treated me highly respectful,” she said. “I kept my lady points together…We were not doing anything but talking…about politics.”
Predictably, Internet users are joking about the incident by saying it shows the rappers really meant it when the group wrote a whole song called “Wu-Tang Clan Ain’t Nuthing Ta F’ Wit.”
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror