In this viral clip from a recent episode of Divorce Court, Nathan Sellers accused his significant other Lia Palmquist of sleeping with the Wu-Tang Clan because she hung out with the rap group until 7 a.m. after a show.
“She gave Wu some tang,” he told Judge Lynn Toler.
“Let me just put on the record that the Wu-Tang is nothing but gentlemen, they treated me highly respectful,” she said. “I kept my lady points together…We were not doing anything but talking…about politics.”
Predictably, Internet users are joking about the incident by saying it shows the rappers really meant it when the group wrote a whole song called “Wu-Tang Clan Ain’t Nuthing Ta F’ Wit.”
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up