Republican presidential candidate Rand Paul says that the Clintons “think they’re above the law” and that there is “a grand hypocrisy” to Hillary Clinton’s acceptance of donations from countries with poor records on women’s rights.
“I think the thing is about the Clintons is that there’s a certain sense that they think they’re above the law,” he said in an interview with NBC’s Chuck Todd on “Meet the Press.”
Paul argued that Clinton is wrong to say that Republicans are waging a “war on women” even as the Clinton Foundation receives funding from Saudi Arabia.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How a Government Shutdown Could Affect You
- Colleges Get Creative to Boost Mental Health
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time