A bunch of celebrities are posting pictures of themselves wearing the Apple Watch this week. Among them are artists Katy Perry and Pharrell, who share something strange in common: They’ve both picked the Mickey Mouse watch face for their new wearable device.
And here’s Pharrell:
Is this just a coincidence? Will the Mickey Mouse face become some kind of weird status symbol? Is this the work of a shadowy conspiracy group? Only time will tell.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- The Ocean Is Climate Change’s First Victim and Last Resort
- Column: 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Gun Violence
- Ads Are Officially Coming to Netflix. Here's What That Means for You
- Jenny Slate on the Unifying Power of a Well-Heeled Shell Named Marcel
- Column: The FDA's Juul Ban May Not be a Pure Public Health Triumph
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State