There’s a new reality show in the works inspired by Pitch Perfect, and it looks like it’s going to be aca-awesome.
Sing It On, produced by John Legend, will follow five college a cappella teams on the road to the International Championship of Collegiate A Cappella (ICCA) Finals. The groups include the AcaBelles (Florida State University), All Night Yahtzee (Florida State University), No Comment (University of Illinois), Nor’easters (Northeastern University), and Pitch, Please! (Northeastern University).
Sing It On premieres Wednesday, May 13, at 10 p.m. ET on Pop.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate