Hillary Clinton has been a national political figure since she came onto the scene in 1992. Through her varied career as First Lady, U.S. Senator from New York, Democratic presidential hopeful and Secretary of State, she has had her share of moments in the spotlight. As Clinton prepares to announce her second run for the White House, TIME magazine has collected some of the most interesting moments from her career, from interviews to speeches to press conferences and even testimony on Capitol Hill.
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time