Actress Gwyneth Paltrow and Coldplay frontman Chris Martin announced their separation Tuesday in a blog post on Paltrow’s Goop website.
“It is with hearts full of sadness that we have decided to separate,” the post reads. “We have been working hard for well over a year, some of it together, some of it separated, to see what might have been possible between us, and we have come to the conclusion that while we love each other very much we will remain separate.”
The duo celebrated their 10th wedding anniversary in December of 2013. Paltrow and Martin have two children together: Apple, 9, and Moses, 7.
Paltrow’s website crashed shortly after their breakup announcement went live.
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time