Actress Gwyneth Paltrow and Coldplay frontman Chris Martin announced their separation Tuesday in a blog post on Paltrow’s Goop website.
“It is with hearts full of sadness that we have decided to separate,” the post reads. “We have been working hard for well over a year, some of it together, some of it separated, to see what might have been possible between us, and we have come to the conclusion that while we love each other very much we will remain separate.”
The duo celebrated their 10th wedding anniversary in December of 2013. Paltrow and Martin have two children together: Apple, 9, and Moses, 7.
Paltrow’s website crashed shortly after their breakup announcement went live.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy