Want to hear Pharrell’s impossibly catchy song “Happy” as a jazzy instrumental jam? Of course you do! Violinist David Wong got some of his musician friends together to recreate the hit as an upbeat acoustic tune and posted it on his YouTube channel.
And if you’ve grown a bit tired of “Happy,” this cover breathes new life into it, so you’ll totally feel invigorated.
- Climate-Conscious Architects Want Europe To Build Less
- The Red-State Governor Who's Not Afraid to Be 'Woke'
- Jonathan Van Ness: We Are Still Not Taking Monkeypox Seriously Enough
- The Not-So-Romantic Return of Europe's Sleeper Trains
- This Filmmaker Set Out To Record Her Family’s Journey Rebuilding Afghanistan. Her Work Is a Reminder of What’s at Stake
- Why Sunscreen Ingredients Need More Safety Data
- What Historians Think of the Joe Biden-Jimmy Carter Comparisons
- Author Mimi Zhu Is Relearning What It Means to Love After Trauma