This week: The end of the holy fasting month of Ramadan, Dadaab Refugee Camp, paint covered riot police, the Notting Hill Carnival, A Union Flag recovered from the World Trade Center site following 9/11 attacks, the Casino Royale fire in Mexico claims the lives of 52 people, Pro-Gadhafi soldiers rest in Tripoli, Burning Man, Hurricane Irene, Blackpool Tower, and the World Athletic Championships.
See last week’s Best Pictures of the Week.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve