This week: Man walks a high wire, Gaddafi’s regime crumbles, the Pope past and present, World Youth Day, violence and famine in Somalia, idol makers, the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial, roadside attacks in Israel, burning NATO tankers in Pakistan, Afghanistan, building continues at One World Trade Center, and Ramadan draws to a close.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time