Adventure filmmaker Alison Teal grew up all over the world, following her photographer parents on excursions to some of the most remote places on the planet.
Now an adult, Alison combines storytelling with her love of exploration to create the “Alison’s Adventures” film series. She styles herself as a “female Indiana Jones,” traveling the globe with her pink surfboard and sharing stories of survival and sustainability in the hopes of educating and inspiring people around the world.
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out