Adventure filmmaker Alison Teal grew up all over the world, following her photographer parents on excursions to some of the most remote places on the planet.
Now an adult, Alison combines storytelling with her love of exploration to create the “Alison’s Adventures” film series. She styles herself as a “female Indiana Jones,” traveling the globe with her pink surfboard and sharing stories of survival and sustainability in the hopes of educating and inspiring people around the world.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time