Adventure filmmaker Alison Teal grew up all over the world, following her photographer parents on excursions to some of the most remote places on the planet.
Now an adult, Alison combines storytelling with her love of exploration to create the “Alison’s Adventures” film series. She styles herself as a “female Indiana Jones,” traveling the globe with her pink surfboard and sharing stories of survival and sustainability in the hopes of educating and inspiring people around the world.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving