Being married myself, I distinctly recall my wife-to-be and I frantically searching for something to spend an extra three-grand on as we drew closer to our wedding day. Everything else was so inexpensive!
If only this live tweeting service – offered at New York-area W Hotel locations – had existed in 2007. We got married near Boston, but we would have gladly switched venues at the last second the chance to have our special day shared with a bunch of randos on the Internet.
According to a pitch sent to the the Huffington Post’s Bianca Bosker, here’s what your $3,000 gets you:
You can read the full text of the email over at HuffPo. And if you fancy yourself some sort of social media expert, keep in mind that the title of “Social Media Wedding Concierge” now exists.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org