Music icon Joni Mitchell was rushed to the hospital on Tuesday after being found unconscious in her Los Angeles home.
According to her website, the singer “regained consciousness on the ambulance ride to an L.A. area hospital.”
Her official Twitter account said she was in intensive care but in “good spirits.”
After enjoying decades of success as one of the leading voices of the Woodstock generation, the 71-year-old Alberta native has been largely absent from the limelight since the release of her last studio album, Shine, in 2007.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com