A spring break party in Florida turned violent early Saturday after seven people, including students, were shot at a Panama City Beach home, officials said. One of the victims was shot in the head and others were hit multiple times, and were fighting for their lives at local hospitals.
A suspect was arrested after the shooting—identified as David Jamichael Daniels, 22, of Mobile, Ala.—and was being held in Bay County jail on seven counts of attempted murder, according to the Bay County Sheriff’s Office.
A .40-caliber handgun was recovered in the backyard of the residence, Bay County…
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate