A spring break party in Florida turned violent early Saturday after seven people, including students, were shot at a Panama City Beach home, officials said. One of the victims was shot in the head and others were hit multiple times, and were fighting for their lives at local hospitals.
A suspect was arrested after the shooting—identified as David Jamichael Daniels, 22, of Mobile, Ala.—and was being held in Bay County jail on seven counts of attempted murder, according to the Bay County Sheriff’s Office.
A .40-caliber handgun was recovered in the backyard of the residence, Bay County…
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org