After convincing Tom Hanks to recreate his most famous movies in an seven-minute video, new Late Late Show host James Corden set about getting Mariah Carey to do a little car karaoke with him and the results are equally memorable.
In the video, Carey and Corden are engaged in the popular Los Angeles pastime of driving around endlessly until Corden “accidentally” turns on one of the diva’s hits. As the opening bars of “Always Be My Baby” played, Carey announced, “I’m not singing today. I was up all night.” Then she gamely started singing along with Corden anyway. As they drove, they chatted and sang through a medley of Carey’s greatest hits with Corden giving it his — although he might not want to give up his day job quite yet.
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror