After convincing Tom Hanks to recreate his most famous movies in an seven-minute video, new Late Late Show host James Corden set about getting Mariah Carey to do a little car karaoke with him and the results are equally memorable.
In the video, Carey and Corden are engaged in the popular Los Angeles pastime of driving around endlessly until Corden “accidentally” turns on one of the diva’s hits. As the opening bars of “Always Be My Baby” played, Carey announced, “I’m not singing today. I was up all night.” Then she gamely started singing along with Corden anyway. As they drove, they chatted and sang through a medley of Carey’s greatest hits with Corden giving it his — although he might not want to give up his day job quite yet.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears