After much anticipation, Rihanna released a teaser of her new single early Thursday and tweeted the news to her 42.7 million followers. To hear it, you’re going to have to download the Dubsmash video messaging app from the iTunes store or from Google Play.
The rumors around her much-anticipated eighth album — her first in over three years, have been swirling for awhile but intensified on Wednesday with a somewhat mysterious Instagram post.
It’s just this tidbit of the single for now, but hopefully the album is coming soon.
Correction: The original version of this story mischaracterized the music Rihanna released. It was a preview of her new single.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer