UFC star Ronda Rousey was a guest on Jimmy Fallon’s The Tonight Show Tuesday and the late-night host asked her to demonstrate her infamous armbar hold on him.
“They call you the arm collector,” he says to the UFC bantamweight titleholder. “Because you almost snap people’s arms in half when you’re fighting.”
A very nervous Fallon then chooses a safety word and holds his arm out for Rousey to “safely” show off her MMA maneuver, known in judo as a jūji-gatame.
She then pushes Fallon’s arm back, forcing him to tap out.
Rousey was chatting with Fallon about her upcoming autobiography and her acting roles in Fast and Furious 7 and Entourage.
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022