The children’s entertainment juggernaut that is Frozen has Steelers’ running back and doting father DeAngelo Williams firmly in its grips as seen by a video Williams recently posted to Facebook.
The video shows the former Pro-Bowl running back and his two daughters singing along with the movie and Williams pantomiming the action on screen for the song “Love is an Open Door.”
Williams admits in his post that he does not yet know all the words to the songs, but he sure makes up for that in his enthusiasm in the clip.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org