Chloe Sevigny is returning to the American Horror Story franchise. Today, AHS co-creator Ryan Murphy announced via his Twitter account that Sevigny, who appeared on season two’s Asylum as Shelley, a nymphomaniac who met a gruesome end, would be joining the newest installment, Hotel, as a series regular.
Sevigny joins a cast that includes Lady Gaga, Matt Bomer, Wes Bentley, and Cheyenne Jackson.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This