Well, here’s a change of pace from the typical warm and fuzzy baby announcements that make their way around the Internet.
In the above video, a woman surprises her partner by having him open up a refrigerator that contains beer bottles with handwritten labels like “Daddy’s Beer” and “Oops.” His crestfallen reaction is a little too real.
The father-to-be clarified on Youtube, “This was unexpected and came as quite the shock, but I am very excited about this!”
Still, this definitely isn’t one for the grandkids.
- Essay: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Stealth Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- Natasha Lyonne on Poker Face and Creating Characters Who Subvert Leading-Lady Tropes
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- Why Grocery Staples Are So Expensive Right Now
- Quantum Computers Could Solve Countless Problems—and Create a Lot of New Ones
- Where to Watch All of the 2023 Oscar Nominees
- How to Be Mindful if You Hate Meditating