Amy’s Kitchen, the popular frozen organic dinner company, is voluntarily recalling over 73,890 cases of products due to possible listeria contamination.
The company announced the recall after one of its organic spinach suppliers notified Amy’s that they may have received organic spinach with the bacteria Listeria monocytogenes. So far no one has reported illness from the products, which range from meals like tofu vegetable lasagna to spinach pizza. There were several separate food recalls last week, including a recall of macaroni dinners by Kraft for small pieces of metal in some of the packages.
You can see a full list of the recalled products, here.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time