An upcoming Apple Watch app will enable the wearer to switch a lightbulb on, tinker with its color and brightness, or flip it off without ever having to leave the couch, according to the developers behind wireless lighting solution Philips Hue.
“Yes, we are working on an app for Apple Watch that will allow Hue customers to control their lighting,” a company spokesperson wrote in a tweet.
The Apple Watch is slated to launch on April 24 after a preview period beginning April 10.
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up