An upcoming Apple Watch app will enable the wearer to switch a lightbulb on, tinker with its color and brightness, or flip it off without ever having to leave the couch, according to the developers behind wireless lighting solution Philips Hue.
“Yes, we are working on an app for Apple Watch that will allow Hue customers to control their lighting,” a company spokesperson wrote in a tweet.
The Apple Watch is slated to launch on April 24 after a preview period beginning April 10.
- Volodymyr Zelensky and the Spirit of Ukraine: TIME's 2022 Person of the Year
- Mickey Guyton Is TIME's 2022 Breakthrough Artist of the Year
- The 10 Best Nonfiction Books of 2022
- Column: What Elon Musk Gets Wrong About Free Speech
- The Forgotten Story of One of the First U.S. Soldiers Killed Overseas After Pearl Harbor
- Why You're More Likely to Get Sick in the Winter, According to New Research
- Column: What the Protests Tell Us About China's Future
- 18 Last-Minute Gifts for Everyone on Your List