An upcoming Apple Watch app will enable the wearer to switch a lightbulb on, tinker with its color and brightness, or flip it off without ever having to leave the couch, according to the developers behind wireless lighting solution Philips Hue.
“Yes, we are working on an app for Apple Watch that will allow Hue customers to control their lighting,” a company spokesperson wrote in a tweet.
The Apple Watch is slated to launch on April 24 after a preview period beginning April 10.
- Workers Are Furious. Their Unions Are Scrambling to Catch Up
- What the Facebook Whistleblower Did to the Company's Stock in 6 Weeks
- Photos from Migrants' Desperate Journeys to the U.S. Border
- Emily Ratajkowski: How I Learned to Let Go
- Afghanistan's Female Students Were Banned from Studying. Now Some Are Finding New Ways to Learn
- The 'Safe Supply' Movement Aims to Curb Drug Deaths Linked to the Opioid Crisis
- The 19 Most Underrated Movies on Netflix
- By Ending Legacy Admissions, Amherst Hopes to Change the Makeup of Its Student Body