Japan — home to the the mayonnaise pizza and the macaroni, shrimp and white sauce burger — has unveiled its latest feat of bizarre fast food fusion.
Behold: the Kit-Kat bar sandwich. The creation became available last week for a mere 220 yen ($1.81) from the chain First Kitchen.
And in case you needed a closer look:
While we love the candy bar, it looks somewhat less tempting when garnished with whipped cream and orange peel between two slices of white bread. A Twix sandwich, on the other hand…
Read next: 5 Fast Food Restaurant Meals That Are Healthier Than a Salad
Listen to the most important stories of the day.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- The End of Succession
- Scientists Get Closer to Harnessing Solar Power From Space