Behold: the Kit-Kat bar sandwich. The creation became available last week for a mere 220 yen ($1.81) from the chain First Kitchen.
And in case you needed a closer look:
While we love the candy bar, it looks somewhat less tempting when garnished with whipped cream and orange peel between two slices of white bread. A Twix sandwich, on the other hand…
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow