Ah, the replica Iron Throne. Anyone who sits in the (very uncomfortable-looking) iron chair from Game of Thrones looks like a total boss, and Snoop Dogg is no exception. He enjoyed his faux moment ruling over Westeros at the #CatchTheThrone party at SXSW, and thank god, Game of Thrones tweeted it.
Still, Snoop Dogg isn’t a player in the Game of Thrones. He’s a playa in the rap game, and he’s wearing an amazing white vest and a gold chain to remind everyone of that.
Enjoy this photo of Snoop looking fresh and completely unfazed to be sitting on the Iron Throne.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow