Ah, the replica Iron Throne. Anyone who sits in the (very uncomfortable-looking) iron chair from Game of Thrones looks like a total boss, and Snoop Dogg is no exception. He enjoyed his faux moment ruling over Westeros at the #CatchTheThrone party at SXSW, and thank god, Game of Thrones tweeted it.
Still, Snoop Dogg isn’t a player in the Game of Thrones. He’s a playa in the rap game, and he’s wearing an amazing white vest and a gold chain to remind everyone of that.
Enjoy this photo of Snoop looking fresh and completely unfazed to be sitting on the Iron Throne.
- Column: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Clandestine Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- The Biggest Snubs and Surprises of the 2023 Oscar Nominations
- Talking Less Will Get You More
- Kamala Harris Subtly Emerges as Powerful White House Asset
- How Avatar: The Way of Water Became the 6th Movie in History to Make $2 Billion
- Is There Really No Safe Amount of Drinking?
- How Our Cells Strategize To Keep Us Alive