From the producers of the Taken trilogy comes the next fast-paced action-packed installment of The Transporter.
Game of Thrones star Ed Skrein takes over Jason Statham’s role as Frank Martin, the most highly skilled delivery guy cum mercenary that money can buy.
In The Transporter Refueled (formerly titled The Transporter Legacy) the technology is better and the stakes are greater, but the obsessively punctual Frank Martin still lives by the same three rules: never change the deal, no names and never open the package (apart from the fact that he breaks these rules all the time).
Then Frank meets Anna, a femme-fatale character and her three sidekicks who have kidnapped his father in order to force him to help them take down a brutal group of Russian human traffickers.
Expect lots of car chases, not a whole lot of great acting, and pure cheese like “As soon as you think they can’t come up with something, they come up with something else.”
The Transporter Refueled hits theaters on June 19.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- Death and Desperation Take Over the World's Largest Refugee Camp
- Right-Wing's New Aim: a Parallel Economy
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time