From the producers of the Taken trilogy comes the next fast-paced action-packed installment of The Transporter.
Game of Thrones star Ed Skrein takes over Jason Statham’s role as Frank Martin, the most highly skilled delivery guy cum mercenary that money can buy.
In The Transporter Refueled (formerly titled The Transporter Legacy) the technology is better and the stakes are greater, but the obsessively punctual Frank Martin still lives by the same three rules: never change the deal, no names and never open the package (apart from the fact that he breaks these rules all the time).
Then Frank meets Anna, a femme-fatale character and her three sidekicks who have kidnapped his father in order to force him to help them take down a brutal group of Russian human traffickers.
Expect lots of car chases, not a whole lot of great acting, and pure cheese like “As soon as you think they can’t come up with something, they come up with something else.”
The Transporter Refueled hits theaters on June 19.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This