Marvel has released its newest trailer for the upcoming Avengers: Age of Ultron film, featuring Ultron himself and two new additions to the hero squad.
The TV spot delivers an action-packed roll call that name-checks every member of the team in turn while they fight the bad guys (sassy one-liners included). At the end, the two newest characters—twin siblings Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch—get to show off their powers. The rookie heroes will be played by Aaron Taylor-Johnson and Elizabeth Olsen, respectively.
The new trailer also offers a glimpse at artificially intelligent robot Ultron, the new film’s Big Bad, and his minions. Age of Ultron hits theaters May 1.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time