What did Isaac Martinez do after sustaining a gunshot wound after a white supremacist went on a rampage in Mesa, Ariz., on Wednesday? He took a selfie, of course.
According to two images posted by a local reporter on Twitter, Martinez appears to have snapped at least two selfies after suspect Ryan E. Giroux allegedly approached and shot him through the shoulder at a restaurant operated by the East Valley Institute of Technology in suburban Phoenix.
Martinez was later treated at a local hospital and informed his friends via Facebook that he was at home and convalescing and thankfully was not suffering from any “complicated injuries.”
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up