An Australian couple was overjoyed when their Nintendo cake stole the show at their wedding last weekend.
Guests marveled over whether the life-size Nintendo NES cake was indeed a real video game console — one of the first things the bride and groom bonded over, the Herald Sun in Melbourne reported. The cake, made at Cara Mia Cakes in Geelong, Victoria, is filled with a cookies and cream white chocolate ganache.
“Everyone was poking and prodding at it wondering if it was real,” bride Vanessa Harding said. “I couldn’t have asked for a more perfect day.”
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization