An Australian couple was overjoyed when their Nintendo cake stole the show at their wedding last weekend.
Guests marveled over whether the life-size Nintendo NES cake was indeed a real video game console — one of the first things the bride and groom bonded over, the Herald Sun in Melbourne reported. The cake, made at Cara Mia Cakes in Geelong, Victoria, is filled with a cookies and cream white chocolate ganache.
“Everyone was poking and prodding at it wondering if it was real,” bride Vanessa Harding said. “I couldn’t have asked for a more perfect day.”
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time