An Australian couple was overjoyed when their Nintendo cake stole the show at their wedding last weekend.
Guests marveled over whether the life-size Nintendo NES cake was indeed a real video game console — one of the first things the bride and groom bonded over, the Herald Sun in Melbourne reported. The cake, made at Cara Mia Cakes in Geelong, Victoria, is filled with a cookies and cream white chocolate ganache.
“Everyone was poking and prodding at it wondering if it was real,” bride Vanessa Harding said. “I couldn’t have asked for a more perfect day.”
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve