Apple’s latest move is sure to heat up the iPhone vs. Android battle.
Apple will soon introduce a smartphone trade-in program for non-Apple phones in an effort to convince Android or BlackBerry users to switch to iPhones, 9to5Mac reported Monday. Like Apple’s iPhone Reuse program launched in 2013, the new trade-in deal offers iPhone gift cards based on the condition of the phone as judged by Apple Store employees.
Read next: How Apple Could Move the Price of Gold
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Ocean Is Climate Change’s First Victim and Last Resort
- Column: 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Gun Violence
- Ads Are Officially Coming to Netflix. Here's What That Means for You
- Jenny Slate on the Unifying Power of a Well-Heeled Shell Named Marcel
- Column: The FDA's Juul Ban May Not be a Pure Public Health Triumph
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State