Infamous real-estate heir Robert Durst has been arrested in New Orleans for an out of state warrant, officials said. The warrant was issued by Los Angeles County.
Durst, 71, famously went on trial for the fall 2001 murder of neighbor Morris Black, who was found dismembered in a Galveston, Texas, bay.
Even after jumping bail and later being found in Pennsylvania when he shoplifted a sandwich, he was acquitted via a self-defense claim.
Many have also suspected Durst, whose family is considered one of the top five real-estate holders in New York City, in the 1982 disappearance of his first wife, Kathleen Durst…
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time