A Tennessee waitress is overwhelmed with gratitude after a customer left her an especially generous tip.
ABC’s Good Morning America reports that an unidentified customer at Mac’s Grub Shak in Spring Hill left a $36 tip for waitress Claire Hudson, 25, even thought the bill only came out to about $30. She told the network that he left a note on the receipt saying his brother would have turned 36 that day, and “Every year I go eat his favorite meal (hot dogs) and tip the waitress his age. Happy B-day Wes.”
Hudson posted the story on the social networks Reddit and Imgur before bed, and when she woke up, it had been viewed more than a million times.
The restaurant wants to find the mystery patron so they can find out what toppings Wes liked on his hot dog and name one after him.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer